Please read these product Terms & Conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Online Appliance Trading Store (PTY) LTD makes the product available to you.
These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”)
“Company” means Online Appliance Trading Store (PTY) LTD
“Customer” means the Customer of the Company
“Contract” means any Contract for sale of goods by the Company to the Customer
“Goods/You” means any goods forming the subject of this Contract, including materials incorporated into them.
PRICES AND ORDERING
- The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at the listed price.
- All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by the Company.
- There will be no Contract of any kind between you and the Company until payment for your goods is authorised by your Credit Card Company. At any point up until then, the Company may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason.
- At the moment that payment for the goods is authorised, and not before, a Contract will be made between you and the Company.
- Authority for payment must be given at the time of the order.
- Payment for your order will be taken once the order has been confirmed.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the website. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- The price of the item does include delivery unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery will be made by the Company or by our selcted courier partners.
- Any additional orders or amendments to the original order shall be liable to a delivery charge which will be notified to you by the Company upon confirmation of your additional/amended order.
1. We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
2. Whether the Goods are for sale by The Company, payment can be made for Goods via –
- Debit Card
- Credit Card , where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- Direct Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer , if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. We will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
- Instant EFT ;
- Mobicred , subject to Mobicred’s credit criteria and Mobicred’s Terms and Conditions
The Company’s liability to you in respect of an order shall be limited to the value of that order or part order as applicable (to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable law), and the Company shall not be liable to you for any economic loss, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure, depletion of goodwill, loss of privacy or loss of data or any other claims for indirect, consequential, special or punitive compensation whatsoever howsoever caused including, without limitation, as a result of our negligence, which arise out of or in connection with an order.
- The Company’s liability in respect of any products or services supplied shall not be cumulative and shall be limited (to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable law) to the individual item or component items as applicable deemed to be in question or faulty.
- If any item is not available or out of stock it will be charged for and will then be sent direct to you when available.
- The South African Consumer Act No.68 of 2008 provide cancellation rights in relation to the ordering of goods, however, as all of our products are manufactured or modified upon confirmation of your order these items cannot be cancelled once work has begun and you will be liable for the full cost of the goods.
- As all of the goods are manufactured or modified on receipt of your order they cannot normally be returned.
- If you believe that the goods are defective then any goods you wish to return must be in their original packaging, unused and undamaged. Shrink-wrapped and factory packaged goods must be returned unopened.
- If you return the goods you should insure them against carrier damage. You are responsible for the safekeeping of the goods until they are received by the Company and inspected by the Company.
- Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or by electronic mail by both parties before the goods are returned.
- The Company will inspect the goods that you return and within seven days of the receipt of the returned goods will notify you as to whether, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, the goods should be replaced.
- The decision of the Company as to whether goods or services are defective is final.
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
- The Company will dispatch your order within three to five business days of sending confirmation of your order if the item is in stock.
- The company will notify you if the item is not in stock and a delay will occur.
- Once an order is confirmed the Company will contact you in order to confirm the delivery arrangements.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery vehicle will be able to have clear and available access to the delivery address.
- The Company will not be responsible for any delays in delivery due to clear and available access not being provided. Goods will not be left unless signed for by the purchaser and positive Identification has been provided.
- Should a Third Party take delivery it must be arranged with us prior and their details must be provided and confirmed with the Company
- Deliveries of all goods by the Company are to the ground floor only. Items that cannot be delivered due to lack of access will incur a return delivery charge.
- Goods will not be left without a valid signature from the customer or a responsible person elected by the customer who must be 18 or over. The Customer will become responsible for the goods and any subsequent loss, damage or destruction of the goods upon signing. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
- On delivery please thoroughly inspect the goods and report damages, faults or errors to the Company as soon as possible.
- Delivery dates are estimates and subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company. The Company advises that you do not book tradesmen until the goods have been received. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late delivery or extended timescales in respect of products or services supplied.
- All goods manufactured by the Company are guaranteed against faulty manufacturing for 12 months from the date of delivery.
- Any goods supplied by the Company but not manufactured by the Company are subject to the manufacturers’ warranty and any such claims should be directed to the manufacturer of said product.
- Please note the manufacturers’ warranty upon delivery as some may require notice of purchase and registration)
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any disputes will be decided only by the South African Courts. If any of these Terms & Conditions is held by any Court competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms & Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Company reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time without notice. If the Company lists a product at the wrong price due to typographical error or to receipt of incorrect pricing information from their Suppliers then the Company has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to the order being delivered. The Company will not adjust any prices without you first being informed, and will allow you to withdraw your order at no cost to yourself and if applicable a full refund will be given.
Colour accuracy of the products viewed on the website cannot be guaranteed due to vagaries of the image reproduction process. All design, text and imagery on the website is the copyright of Online Appliance Trading Store (PTY) LTD and the site may not be altered in any way or republished without express prior consent from Online Appliance Trading Store (PTY) LTD.
- The Company provides the site and its contents “as seen” and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the site, its operation, content, information or material. In addition, the Company does not warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the site or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the Company, its Directors, Officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising for the operation, content or use of this site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
- The liability of the Company to you shall at all times be limited to the costs of the product supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or profits.
The performance by the Company of any part of a Contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lockouts, flood, drought or other force of nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and lack of time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the Contract.
- Any Notice to be given under these Terms & Conditions shall be in writing and shall be sent by first class mail or air mail, or by facsimile or email (confirmed by first class mail or air mail) to the address of the relevant party.
- Notices sent as above shall be deemed to have been received three working days after the day of posting (in the case of inland first class mail), or seven working days after the date of posting (in the case of air mail), or on the next working day after transmission (in the case of facsimile messages, but only if the transmission report is generated by the sender’s facsimile machine recording a message from the recipient’s facsimile machine, confirming that the facsimile was sent to the number indicated above and confirming that all pages were successfully transmitted).
All correspondence, including any queries or complaints, should be addressed to Customer Service at Online Appliance Trading Store (PTY) LTD namely firstname.lastname@example.org